| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassari, Sardinia in December is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with rain every now and then. Just 72mm (2.8in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassari, Sardinia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) N
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.3 miles) NE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) ENE
- Fonni, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) SSE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 156.2 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SSE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) SSE