| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sassari, Sardinia in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 86mm (3.4in) of fluid is dumped during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Sassari, Sardinia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sassari, Sardinia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) N
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.3 miles) NE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) ENE
- Fonni, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) SE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SE
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) SSE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 156.2 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SSE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) SSE